Friday, June 5, 2009



still no name. I might just call her Noname Nonamae Nona. I like that well enough. It kind of fits with the story a bit.

anyhow these were from last night late. I wasn't going to draw because I didn't want to sit at the computer anymore, but then I realized I was laying on my bed next to a pencil and a pad of paper. tada.

So Nona. She will eventually have lots of names having come from an important family. Like Nonama something something SOMETHING. blah de blah de blah.

"um...yeah you don't have to say that every time you introduce yourself."

"oh..."

"Just say 'Hi I'm Nona. What's your name?'"

"Okay... Hello I'm Nona. What's your name?"

"Great!"

"But what if I don't really want to know their name? It seems stupid to ask all the time."

aaand etc.
I obviously have no problem writing dialog.

I think I want Nona to get a job with Libby at the laundry mat. :) Yay! excitement REIGNITED!
I don't know anything about a laundry mat, but I am in love with them. I feel like such a slumming yuppie. I don't know that the novilty will ever wear off though, I've taken a train every other day for over two years now and I still find them just as nifty. Same thing with the L and other things I can't remember right now. OH! container ships. and frankly forklifts are pretty amusing too.

No comments:

Post a Comment