Saturday, August 29, 2009

website



full size

well this picture seems to work in explorer. I don't know why some of them come up and some don't. Its possible that blogger is being stupid not just explorer.

anyhow. I have been liking limey green colors for a long while now and I want to have a place of my own to live in and basically have a life. So that's what I made.

there will be buttons across the top and in the middleish part information. I need to see about these gallery code or things. I like how it works but I haven't been able to find where people get them or if they just write the code themselves. I don't think they write it themselves...so its out there somewhere.

In the mean time I need to finish my resume and start turning it into regular businessy jobs. I just need a full time job that isn't as horrible as dealing with mean people all day in retail.

4 comments:

  1. Great balance of color and drawing. With your talent I'm sure you'll find something that will make you happy instead of retail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I keep trying to tell myself that and I hope the lazy won't ruin it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ran across this on craigslist. If you enter the id # in the search box it should open the listing. 1357499885

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you. I'll look into it. I have some other leads in lagrange from a friend too.

    resumes are so hard :(

    ReplyDelete