Sunday, February 1, 2009

Akasihima



Originally her name was saril. But that never seemed right. I made a death knight character in world of warcraft and I researched the name Akasihima. Its some language I don't remember now for blue and ice (or ice and blue) and I modeled the character as closely as I could after saril the short haired warrior instead of the longer haired mother and ice queen. So I think the name has changed.

This is part of what will hopefully be a larger piece as a background. I need to work on the back ground and the foreground a little. Working on not having my characters just floating around. And being quicker about my sketches so that I don't get caught up in overworking them. slap some color on and adjust as I go not burnout on the outline. screw the outline!

No comments:

Post a Comment