Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Curled Up


I had my other, other, speakers plugged into my computer. The ones with the sub speaker.
I listen to decent music at work, but its mostly indy-ish music because thats what my boss likes. I don't know what he would think of the house/techno stuff I normally play. Most people wouldn't be able to concentrate but I can take the most amazing and restful naps.

Its possible that all the things going on in the music gives my brain something to do while I use just a part of it to do something else. Its kind of like I have ADD but its mild and I taught myself to block out things. Then I weened myself off of it and now I can do both. Wouldn't work for everyone, but worked for me.

These are out of order now. I remember this being the first drawing that I had to get up and go get my gray tone markers. It just needed it! Then I made the previous one about the tape. Oh well.

[Cross-posted to tumblr]

No comments:

Post a Comment