Monday, January 16, 2012

Little whale hand warmers!


HEY!
Well I cleaned off my desk and did some other things and then suddenly I whipped out the camera and my nifty new full spectrum light I got for christmas AND tada! I finally posted the hand warmers on etsy: hand warmers!

a link to the whole shop is [Here]

I hope to have more up as well as some other patterns, soon.

They are filled with organic short grain rice. microwave 30 seconds and it stays warm for an hour or more!

My test subjects at work are still seeing if they work cold as well, but I don't think it will do as well.

edit: OH! I also updated the name of the shop to be drown rat as well. I suppose many people won't get it, but oh well. That's what it is! TO BAD!

Been drinking the tea from the photos, its soooo tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment